Our DynaWorks solution for Thermal test satisfies the needs in terms of preparation, acquisition, monitoring, analysis and storage
from few channels to several thousands. This solution aims to:
- Facilitate test preparation and secure test specimen & chamber acquisition
- Prediction in real-time the thermal balance conditions to reduce test duration
- Process in real-time the measurements to allow easy correlation with Thermal
- Share in real time results through internet or VPN : optimized interface between
test engineers and design teams
Comet is an optional DynaWorks V7 plugin dedicated to the automatic report generation. Running within the DynaWorks framework it leverages all the DynaWorks data management, data pairing and processing features.
Comet offers five main functions:
- Define corporate report templates.
- Filter and select the data to display in the report. It provides 4 predefined behaviors:
- Pre-visualize the report
- Associate the test log and setup files from the control to the report
- Create a pdf document using corporate templates
DynaPrepa is an optional DynaWorks V7 plugin dedicated to the test preparation workflow. Running within the DynaWorks framework it leverages all the DynaWorks data management and processing features.
DynaPrepa offers four main functions:
- Define test projects into a dedicated centralized or local preparation database.
- Describe the test instrumentation by selecting a list of sensors from the corporate sensor inventory managed in a DynaWorks database or by using external sensors characteristics. Associate a sensor to a measurement point and define its characteristics (direction, associated cable …). Select test hardware (test bench, acquisition computers, and cables). Associate cables to measurement points.
- Map each measurement point to the right hardware connector to finally send the channel setup to the controller and data acquisition software.
- Collect the test results back into the test DynaWorks database
Intespace provides a direct interface between the Spectral Dynamics 2550 and 2560 Jaguar control and acquisition system and the DynaWorks database. It prevents from doing complex transfers between computers and data file formats.
Running as a standalone program on the Spectral Dynamics console, it captures the dataset content, allows the user to select the test run to import and finally writes and organizes the data in a DynaWorks database. The database created can be local to the user computer or centralized on a corporate DynaWorks server.